Removing Superglue Using Acetone

Hi,

I have gotten to part 6 of my experiments on using household chemicals and fluids to try and remove superglue.

I've just used Acetone and the results where pretty interesting.  


The Acetone did appear to break down the integrity of the superglue, but as is the nature of Acetone it also started affect the plastic as can be seen in the video.



The interesting thing from my standpoint is that it may be effective in removing superglue from glass and other hard surface, so once I've finished this series of videos I plan to try some of the positive none busted solutions on hard and glass objects.

#fixed1tresearch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History of the Lullaby I sing with Olli Kin

Here is the JVC Everio Dual Lens 3D GS0TD1-17 3D Camera I Purchased