Amazing Huge Circular Fungus



I was recently came across this at a school which is closed for the summer holidays and COVID-19 in the UK. This huge possibly tree fungus has gone unmolested due to COVID-19 and has grown into a perfect almost circular flower with almost a yard or a metre across with such intricate and amazing patterns. I’ve tried identify the fungus, but all the pictures I have found show smaller plants, if fungus is even a plant, but this for the UK is stunning. I’m so happy to have been able to catch it before it becomes damaged or dies, If anybody knows what it is and whether it normally grows so huge and so perfectly please let me know. Thanks Malcolm @FIXED1T P.S. This unmolested unknown fungus due to COVID-19 almost circular flower 1 yard or a 1 meter wide with intricate amazing patterns I haven’t managed to ident it just happy to catch it before it dies mycologists what is it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History of the Lullaby I sing with Olli Kin

Here is the JVC Everio Dual Lens 3D GS0TD1-17 3D Camera I Purchased