Slow Moving UFO Heading Past The Moon


Just as I was about to set up my 80mm Skywatcher telescope to take some astrophotography shots of the Moon, Jupiter and Saturn last night some weird #UAP or Unidentified Aerial Phenomena previously called Unidentified Flying Object or #UFO decided to travel across the sky and past the moon. It looked remarkably like Mars does through a telescope and was travelling faster than a plane. The only thing I had to hand was my iPhone 7 plus which isn't good for night photography. Of course I could have taken out my camera flight case from under the telescope lenses flight case and change the batteries but by which time it would have been gone. I now understand why these images are often so poor, even the moon looks like a torch light but it isn't. 10 mins later and I'd have been able to nail it. I have no idea what it was, we used to get lanterns (but this was different) and they've been banned for years since a major fire in a plastics recycling centre was caused by one and ball lightening but there was no thunder. Just have to keep an eye out for some alien camouflaged creature it left behind ;-) Malcolm aka  @FIXED1T 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History of the Lullaby I sing with Olli Kin

Here is the JVC Everio Dual Lens 3D GS0TD1-17 3D Camera I Purchased