Is The President Struggling To Breath

Fact Or Conspiracy - Whatever People May Say The Body Doesn't Lie

After being hospitalised with the virus for 3 days president Trump deiced to appear on the balcony of the White House, thinking to show people how well he was and how he was or had beaten the virus.

He allegedly stated "It Was No Worse Than Flu" but the Video of the appearance to me shows a very sick man struggling to breath and hold things together.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who recognises the painful agonising attempts to breath, anyone who has suffered COPD, Asthma Attack, Severe Bronchitis and Emphysema will recognised the short painful breaths in and the struggle to breath out. I've added some heavy breathing the type I remember from attacks and the moment you add the sound the video shows it all.

Please feel free to share and disagree.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History of the Lullaby I sing with Olli Kin

Here is the JVC Everio Dual Lens 3D GS0TD1-17 3D Camera I Purchased