ASMR Unearthly Ambient Galapagos Flight

A friend pointed out to me some time ago that this is a powerful ASMR video and soundtrack the music and sound take you there and you can feel the heat and smell the salt air and sulphurous fire. With an open mind I just tried it headphones, lights out, watching the video and then with my eyes closed and just the light through my eyelids in the dark room and its incredibly relaxing. But as you listen more the hairs on the back of your neck come up and the sound of the wildlife and approaching lava fire and smoke. If you get a chance listen to it with headphones and let me know. #fixed1tASMRmedia  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History of the Lullaby I sing with Olli Kin

Here is the JVC Everio Dual Lens 3D GS0TD1-17 3D Camera I Purchased