Sweet Sherlock Holmes Toddler Investigating An Ant Invasion

This video is about Sweet Sherlock Holmes Toddler Investigating An Ant Invasion

Oliver is 30 months old and has an inquisitive mind and well developed speech as we have explained and discussed everything in English to him since birth, no baby talk. Although he has a limited vocabulary his language constructive is not that of a two year old.

The other day he discovered an Ant Invasion so I gave him to an old Magnifying Glass and like Sherlock Holmes he went off investigating providing his own logical narrative as he went. He even explains why I can no longer use my shoes LOL



#geekyUNCLEfixed1t

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History of the Lullaby I sing with Olli Kin

Here is the JVC Everio Dual Lens 3D GS0TD1-17 3D Camera I Purchased