URGENT Diabetic Hypo Lucozade Original WARNING

URGENT Diabetic Hypo Lucozade Original WARNING

fixed1t Diabetes Mentor

I have used High Glucose Sugar Original Lucozade regularly for over 35 years to treat the early onset of Diabetic Hypo or to drink before I do any exercise of manual work.  Last week I went to purchase some more ORIGINAL LUCOZADE and discovered a new variety called Original Lucozade... but it wasn't what I knew or expected. If had I purchased this whilst feeling hypo I'd have been in serious trouble.  I am therefore making this video as a warning.

If you are a Diabetic Type 1 or Type 2 Or You Know A Diabetic Or A Parent Or Carer Of One They Need To See This Urgently

LUCOZADE ORIGINAL Is Used To Treat Diabetic Hypos Due To Its High Glucose Sugar   If You Don't Give A Confused Hypo Diabetic

Sugar They Will COMA And May Die!

This isn't a joke or fake news and I need your help in sharing this.

This is not like the lower sugar versions I have spoke about before.  A person responded to my previous video to say "Read The F..... Label" by if you hypo or somebody you know is having a hypo your likely to be too out of it or stressed to start hunting for reading glasses or read the F..... Labels.

#fixed1tDIABETESmentor




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History of the Lullaby I sing with Olli Kin

Here is the JVC Everio Dual Lens 3D GS0TD1-17 3D Camera I Purchased